Push back rack is the efficiency storage designed form. An accumulative storage system of pallet racking allows up to four pallets deep to be stored per level. All of the pallets of each level, except the top one, are placed on a set of carrying trolleys that are pushed along rolling rails. Loading and unloading is done using the same aisle.
Push back rack is ideal for storing medium-turnover products, with two or more pallets per SKU and using the last-in-first-out (or FILO) system.
Layers of carrying trolleys are stacked at the loading end. Load the goods on the top layer of carrying trolleys and push it into the push back rack, and do not need to enter the interior of pallet racking. The goods are also retrieved from loading end.
Operation mode is common to conventional pallet racking, but the space utilization rate of push back rack is higher than ordinary pallet racking.
· Push back rack saves space and offers high storage density. Single row can be installed on 3 pallets (4 positions).
· Each location has a maximum loading of 2000Kg.
· Very little height space is wasted.
· Each level can be used to store a different SKU.
· Trolley automatic returning, smooth slide.
Copyright © 2020 AS/RS, Pallet, Racking & Shelving, Storage Containers | China Rack - all rights reserved.